Sport PPA Cover
Sportscape endeavor to leave a legacy, creating a generation of skilled, fit and healthy individuals who embrace sport and education.
Sportscape co-create tailored programmes that aid the social, technical, physical and intellectual development of each individual.
Our sessions are delivered in a safe and enjoyable sporting environment, ensuring high quality PE and school sport.
Our partner schools are already enjoying:
- Quality and high energy Physical Development/Education for Foundation Stage and Key Stages 1& 2
- Fully active sessions with differentiated activities to challenge every child
- Full curriculum planning
- Assessment to monitor children’s successes
- Fully qualified and DBS-checked industry leading coaches
- Quality assurance and school support given throughout the year ensuring your school gets the very best service.
Through stringent planning, Sportscape offer bespoke PPA sessions designed to meet any school requirements whilst working within the boundaries of the Physical Education Curriculum. PPA cover can be provided for Early Years Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and 2.
This programme allows children to develop their ABC's and physical fitness along with increasing the competence of using fundamental movement skills such as running, jumping, throwing and catching. Our blend of skill sessions and sport specific lessons ensure that every individual is catered for ensuring maximum impact on learning, development and confidence to promote a deep appreciation of sport.
Did you know: We can also support your schools musical talents and needs? Click here for information on Music PPA Cover.